ANYA – Individual Medical Delinquent
Last business day of the month.
CSA will confirm delinquent status and make initial contact. If unresolved, will confirm and assign to AM.
- CSA will check carriers for delinquents.
- This will happen on the last business day of the month.
- CSA will email a soft reminder to any clients that have not yet paid for the premium period.
- Create a task to follow up in one week.
- One week later, CSA will confirm no outstanding payments remain.
- If all payments have been made, close task.
- If any delinquents remain, create a task and assign to AM.
- AM will reach out to any delinquents.
- Start with a phone call and an email.
- Make all relevant notes in the task.
- AM will continue to follow up with increasing urgency
- Follow up with calls and emails until the premium is paid or the policy cancels.
- Update task.
ANYA Individual Medical Delinquent